Friday 14 August 2015

Second week in my Ban.do planner! (Journal)


 A few eventful things happen this week, which reflect back into the decoration of this weeks pages!
On Monday the DVD's I ordered had arrived, so me and my brother watched one of them. I chose to document this with some cinema themed washi tape and a film strip cell stamp, inside of this stamp I wrote the film we watched, and what I thought of it!


Other than the small break I took to watch the film, I pretty much didn't stop all day. I had lots of stock and other things for work arrive in the post that I needed to sort, and these sort of busy, stressful work related jobs, carried on into Tuesday! Hence the Minion sticker which I like to think of as a 'YEH I KICKED BUTT AND GOT LOADS DONE TODAY!' sticker, and the 'chill pills' sticker was a good reminder for me that I need to take some time to chill at some point.


Wednesday's decoration was a little more fun. It was my dad's birthday, so out came all the fun birthday stickers and bunting! Considering the day in general was pretty similar to the last two, apart from the added Birthday (being a farmer, my dad doesn't have a heck of a lot of time to stop and celebrate, but we did get him some presents), I decided to fill in a chunk of space with decoration so I didn't have to keep repeating myself. 


The rest of the week was more of the same, work, more work, photographing, recording, editing, posting and the odd break for food! Friday we (FINALLY! After 8 weeks & 4 days ...) got our internet sorted. Again the purple Minion really did sum up how I was feeling after so many phone calls, problems and delays! 

I'm still enjoying this sort of journaling immensely and using this planner as a journal was the perfect thing to do for me! I hope you enjoyed seeing my week two decorations! - Daisy X

MyGreenCow

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for the idea of cinema washi tape. I've just ordered some from Amazon. I've also just ordered a sticker taster set from pipsticks. Welcome to the Brimbles team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! That all sounds great, and thank you so much :) X

      Delete