Sunday 6 September 2015

Cloud Desk Tidy!


So if you have watched my most recent vlog on my YouTube channel, you will have seen that I have started working with I Want One Of Those or IWOOT. Though they aren't a primarily crafty website, they had some very awesome things for sale, and I am really excited to share them with you!
They have provided me with an exclusive discount code for all of you guys, but I'll let you know all about that in a little bit!
The first item I just couldn't resist was this Cloud Storage or Desk Tidy!
You guys will know by now that I'm all about my white storage, considering I like a lot of bright and colourful things when it comes to my crafting and hobbies, I feel like the storage needs to have some sort of 'neat consistency' so it doesn't look too full on. 


The cloud is split into two sections on the top, this is one of the ends. It has three little compartments all of them are different sizes, going bigger to smaller from one end to the other. I've found these compartments to be the perfect size for three of my smaller books that were on my main shelf with all my planners and journals. They all seemed a little lost on there, considering they were a lot smaller. So I'm very glad to have them all fit in here perfectly!


On the other end there's one big compartment, at the moment I'm using it for my cup. I wouldn't suggest putting hot drinks in there without some sort of coaster etc. But I only drink water, so I don't need to worry. Alternatively you could quite easily put a pen pot or a memo block in here. 
It's a really nice size for any bigger items on your desk, or considering it has a little slope at the end to stop things falling out, it might be a good place to store little bits and pieces you don't want to loose.


The last section, which has to be my favourite (it takes me back to my childhood, when I was going through a 'spy' faze and loved all sorts of gadgets and secret hiding places!), is underneath. The base of the cloud actually detaches and there's a flat compartment underneath. I've found this to be a much more practical space to store my SD cards, seeing as I'm forever swapping and changing them about. I used to store them in a little pot on my shelf, and I would have to tip them all out to find the one I needed. But in here, they all lay flat and tend to stay in place, considering it's not getting moved about all the time.


Overall I'm in love with this, and lets face it, who can say no to having a cloud sitting on their desk!
If you are looking for a simple and more quirky way to store things on your desk, then I would definitely consider this.
Right now it's available for £14.99 on IWOOT, but with the discount code GREENCOW10 you can get it for 10% off at £13.49. Also the best thing I found with this website is it's free delivery to the UK on all orders over £10! So there's nothing else to pay.
If you aren't from the UK, don't worry! You can also still purchase this, though the shipping charges may be different. They have a super handy tool on the 'Delivery' section of their website though, which gives you a lot more information on it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little desk share, and if you want to see any reviews/shares of more desktop items and storage, then let me know!

I hope you have a lovely day!
- Daisy X

(This blogpost contains Affiliated links)

*Please note that this item was not sent to me for free to review/share. I bought them with my own money, and all views & opinions shared are 100% my own.

MyGreenCow

1 comment:

  1. Omg its adorable, i especially love the little draw underneath =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete