Friday 27 November 2015

Support Small Businesses This Black Friday!

I thought I'd put together a blogpost with some of the small businesses who have offers running today! Remember most of them are Black Friday deals so you'll only have today to take advantage of them. Most of these shop's I have bought from in the past and absolutely love, so grab yourself something nice, or do a bit of Christmas shopping for family & friends!

(Paperclips, Stickers & Other planner goodies!)


(Stationery & Washi Tape)

(Planner Stickers)

(Planner stickers)

(Planner Stickers)

Vashi Washi
(Washi Tape Dispensers) 

(Decorative/Planner Stickers)

Lyra & Co
(Fabric/Faux Dori's)

That's all I've got for you today! I've added offers that I've spotted over the last couple of days and today when I woke up. Feel free to leave any offers you've seen on other shops in the comments section! Happy shopping :)

- Daisy X


MyGreenCow

No comments:

Post a Comment