Sunday 14 February 2016

Pipsticks Pro Pack, February 2016!

Guess what?! It's that Pipsticks time of the month again where get to show you lots of sticker goodness!
Being February, you can guess there would be some hearts in this month's pack. I'm so happy with this because I use heart stickers on everything. They are just one of those shapes which you can always find a spot for on a project. I think this pack would be great to decorate some Valentines happy mail with, or to use for journaling throughout the month. 


Can we first of all appreciate the little quote on this months card "Love is mental". My initial thought on this was 'mental' meaning love is much more a mental & emotional connection than it is physical. BUT I then realised it could also mean that love is a complete an utter roller coaster and totally mental, I thought it was such a great little quote either way. I love that they add decoration on this card, even though it's only purpose really is to prevent things from getting bent, it makes it super reusable.
There was a mixture of hearts and generic 'love' themed stickers in this pack. I think I'm going to keep this pack to document the time I spend with Jack next week when we celebrate a belated Valentines Day together, we have lots of mini dates planned so I'm going to take some time after he leaves to document the memories.


Of course I have my favourites in each pack. These were my favourites from this month, I loved the contrast of bold and pastel colours. I think I will get the most use out of these stickers, I've also not seen many of these before! It's nice to use something that you haven't seen anywhere else. I always say the variety of the pack is something I love, the pack really does provide you with stickers from all over the place! In particular the little love heart sweet ones are adorable, and those red roses are such a pretty shade of red!


The ones I tend to take longer to use are the little character ones. I do use character stickers a lot in my Ban.do journal, but obviously there's a time and a place to use them. This means that these sheets of stickers do tend to hang around in my stash for a lot longer. Hearts on the other hand I use on almost every project! 


As always I love receiving these envelopes full of sticker joy each month!

If you would like to subscribe and join the Pipsticks Pro Club then you can do so here.
There's also a Pipsticks Kids Club option if you want to subscribe for your kids.

Prices are very reasonable for a non UK subscription:
Pipsticks Pro Club Classic Pack - $14.95/£10.50 + $3/£2.10 P&P (Per month)
In the Classic pack you get 15+ sheets of stickers, a postcard & a quote card.

Pipsticks Pro Club Petite Pack - $9.95/£7 + $3/£2.10 P&P (Per month)
In the Petite Pack you get 7+ sheets of stickers, and a mini quote card.

You can also get 15% off these prices when you subscribe, if you use the code GREEN15 

(Price conversions are not exact and may change as and when the conversion rate changes, also remember that Pipsticks subscriptions can be cancelled anytime.)

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow


*Please note, even though this pack was sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

4 comments:

  1. Aww these are all so sweet.
    Jas Poole Blog | photography + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i love the stickers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they get sent in that see-through envelope package or is there more packaging around that when it gets sent? Having a see-through package seems kind of insecure to me because anyone could see what's inside and decide to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do, the envelope is inside a cellophane bag though to make it waterproof. It is see through to an extend, but there's so much in there it's not the easiest to make out. Also if there were ever any problems with it getting to you, you can just get in touch with Pipsticks and they will sort it out :) X

      Delete