Saturday 11 February 2017

Travelling Notebook Page Decoration!

I spent so much of my time at the end of 2016 sorting things out with the house, I didn't have a chance to fully appreciate my Brimbles Boxes during those months. So this month I decided to dig everything out and just go to town with my Brimbles Box goodies!


Today I'm sharing a page spread I created, in a travelling notebook! This is someone else's travelling notebook, and about 4 or 5 people had already contributed to it. I chose to decorate two pages in this notebook as the owner had let the contributors choose how many pages they wanted to do.
I dug out my October Brimbles box, a few bits from my Brimbles Advent Calendar and also some things from the January box.
The October box was very autumnal themed, so there was plenty of orange popping up! I decided to go with this as the main colour, and then choose things to work with that. 


I used some of the orange washi tape and placed it randomly on the two pages. I used this floral jar sticky note from the Advent box to stamp one of the positive phrase stamps on to (from the January box). I tend to use decorative sticky notes, more like ephemera, than I do as sticky notes.
I used one of the marble sticky notes from the January box, along with a red circle spotted die cut from the October ephemera pack behind the stamped sticky note.
Once I'd arranged and stuck all these down I popped some enamel dots around the place, and stamped an arrow from the same clear stamp set in the January box, across my layered ephemera.


Be sure to take a nosey at the Travelling Mail Facebook group here

I hope this helped to show you how you can incorporate all your boxes together, no matter what time of the year it is!

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

14 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. charleston sc zillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. notebook printing company in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. all inclusive fishing alaska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. Murcia Airport

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Juliana trail accommodations Bohinjska Bistrica Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this info. I just to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Juliana trail Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Software development companies in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Transport Planning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. monterey kayak tour

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. passport photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. Travel forum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. malaga pub crawl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. legoland tips florida

    ReplyDelete