Monday 4 July 2016

Life Update | July 2016

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted a blogpost, and any I have posted before this, have been on a weird schedule. So I thought I'd post a little update, and also say hi to anyone who has recently followed me on here!


Above is a little collage of the things I've been up to over the past couple of weeks. If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, then you will know I've been up north for the past couple of weeks staying with my boyfriend and helping out at our new house. We bought a house that needed a lot of fixing up.
As I wouldn't be able to take all my craft supplies with me, I made sure to pre record a load of videos before I left. This meant I was extremely busy, and unfortunately with pre recording, and getting shop stuff sorted before I went, I had to put my blog on the back burner.

So whilst I've been here I've had a few super fun things happen, I went to a planner meet up I organised in Manchester and hung out with a few really lovely ladies, and also got to see the Manchester flagship Paperchase store for the first time!

On Tuesday (28th) I was invited along to the Paperchase back to school blogger event in London. So I travelled down and spent the day with Geraldine, Chloe & Ruth. We had a great time at the event, we got to see all the new collections which is always awesome!


Something else which was super exciting, is my commission piece I created for the DoCrafts magazine, Creativity, was featured on the front cover of this month's mag! Obviously I knew my piece would be in this magazine, but I hadn't a clue it'd be on the front cover!
The projects I've done for them always have very tight deadlines, but the time and work I put into them definitely pays off when I get to see them sitting in the magazines.

Below is a photo of the project before sent it off to DoCrafts. 


Overall the past couple of weeks have been really great, the best part has been being able to spend time with Jack again. I've missed him a ton.
I have one more trip to London for another blogger event tomorrow, and then I'll be going home properly (like, driving with Jack) on Wednesday. So a pretty full on week this week!

I'm looking forward to getting back on track with blogposts and videos, and I can't wait to have consistency with my shops again. Oh and my mum has told me that my desk is full of post, so that's always fun after being a way for so long haha, it's like Christmas in July!

I hope you have all been well, and thanks for sticking with me through these blips. Once the move is sorted, and we've settled I'm going to be so much less stressed and have so much time to get on with creating content!

- Daisy X

Ps. I woke up to find my youtube channel had hit 17,000 subscribers! Which is crazy awesome, so thank you all so much if you have subscribed <3

MyGreenCow

No comments:

Post a Comment