Friday 10 March 2017

Cloudy Cow Social Media Team! [ CLOSED ]

**PLEASE NOTE, APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED**

I've been debating the best way to go about doing this for a while now. I know a lot of shops have Design Teams, and PR Teams. But when it comes to what I would need from a team, those don't really fit the bill. So instead I've decided to hunt for a Social Media Team.

This team of people will be there to help keep things rolling with content for the Cloudy Cow social media platforms. As I'm sure many of you are aware, alongside Cloudy Cow, I also have another shop (Daisy Mae Jewellery) and my YouTube Channel (MyGreenCow). I've been juggling these three things for over two years now, but in the recent few months there have been more opportunities popping up, so my time has been spread super thin. Taking photo's on a weekly basis for three different social media accounts, is pretty time consuming, as I'm sure you can imagine. So I feel like now is the time to reach out and find a team!

I'm going to keep things to the point, and try not to ramble too much...

What will I want from my Social Media Team?
- A minimum of x12 exclusive* photo's per month.
- Provide decent quality photos (good lighting, knowledge of flat lays/composition etc.)
- Punctual with submitting photos.
*not to be shared anywhere until they've been shared on the Cloudy Cow social media. 



What will my Social Media Team receive in return?
- Minimum of x5 items per month* to photograph however you see fit, completely free of charge.
- 20% discount storewide for you.
- 10% discount for your social media followers.
- You will be added to a private Facebook Group, where we will discuss & brainstorm for any Social Media promotions etc.
*This number could change if I get a stock order in & want to send extras etc.


Extra Info...

I'll be looking for 2-3 people to join the team.

I will still have complete control of the Cloudy Cow social media accounts.

You don't need to have a large following to apply, I'd much prefer photography skills over follower count.

Though I would prefer team members to be from the UK, I'm going to open this internationally, because if there's someone who fits the role perfect I'd happily send outside of the UK.

I'm fine with you being on other teams as long as there's no conflict of interest, just remember to mention them in the application.

You will not be tied down for any certain amount of time, but if you wish to drop out, you must give notice before the following month's team packages are sent out.

You must be 18+ to apply or have a parents permission to apply.


So! If you would like to apply to become a member of the team, please send an email to cloudycow@live.com, titled 'SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM APPLICATION' & answer the following questions:

Name?
 Where are you from?
What social media accounts do you have already? (please provide usernames etc.)
Are you on any other teams right now? (please list if so)
Do you have any experience in photography/taken any classes in the past?
What made you want to apply to this team?
Also please attach three photos, as examples of your photography style.
 (please use stationery items in these photos, and be sure to keep the photos 'natural'/true to your photography style, remember I'll be expecting a similar standard of photos when you are on the team)

You have until March 28th to apply, and the team will be announced on the 1st of April.

If you have any questions then please email me on the same email address I've mentioned above, questions in the comments on here won't necessarily be picked up straight away.

I'm looking forward to seeing your applications and finally getting a team together!

- Daisy X


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to apply but I couldn't because I was really busy with some school work. But I guess I will try next time now since the applications are now closed.

    ReplyDelete