Saturday 26 September 2015

Design Team Intro & September Happy Mail Brimbles Box!

(My desk, ft. my boyfriend on my desktop! Check out my intro on Mrs B's blog for more exclusive snaps! X)

So first of all, I wanted to take the time to announce/celebrate being chosen to be a part of the Mrs Brimbles Design Team! Excited is most definitely an understatement!
I know it's been a few weeks since the Design Team was announced, but I've not yet had a chance to mention it on here, so I thought it was about time!
If you would like to have a read of my official introduction then take a nosey over on Anna's blog, by clicking here.


Since I'm on the Design Team, I will be sharing lots of fun projects, stationery goodies and unboxings on here and on my YouTube channel!
I've always loved the products Anna sells and the boxes she puts together, so I'm really happy to be working with her and the other wonderful ladies on the team!
I thought I'd share a couple of snaps of this months Happy Mail Brimbles Box! 
The Brimbles box is a stationery/planner/happy mail subscription service (though you can buy an individual box if you like), this means you get a box full of stationery goodies sent to your house every month! I have done an unboxing of this particular box over on my channel, which you can have a look at by clicking here.


There were plenty of gorgeous products in this box, but my favourite is most definitely this 'hello' stamp. I have legit been using it on everything haha! Love it love it love it!!
That's all for today, I just wanted to pop on really and share a little update and a few photos with you guys. If you aren't already following Anna's blog, then head over there and do so! She runs a lovely blog full of all the crafty/planner related adventures she gets up to :)

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday!

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

2 comments:

  1. Oooo exciting =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to know more about you Daisy! Love all the goodies in your photos and seeing how you organize it all too!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete