Monday 14 September 2015

Swci Stationery - UK Etsy Shop Share!


This is the last UK Etsy shop share I've got from the Sticker haul I did! (Of course I'll have other shares in the future, this is just number 5 out of 5 from the recent haul).
Say hello to Swci Stationery! This shop is run by the lovely Lorraine, who doesn't just sell stickers. There's a range of different stationery items available on her shop, so make sure to check our everything she has available.
But I'm here today to tell you about her stickers!
Lorraine actually sent me some extras in my order to share with you, which should give you a better idea of all the adorable stickers she has available!


These are the ones I chose and bought myself! I chose three sheets:


As you may know by now, I have a thing for popcorn stickers.. It's a snack I love, and I like having a variety of stickers available when I'm journaling about film watching and popcorn eating!
The Donut and Coffee stickers were definitely an 'omg they are so stinkin' cute' purchase. I'm not a coffee drinker, but considering these aren't specifically designs as coffee cups I think I'll be able to use them for other things :)


The Piggy Bank sticker sheet I really liked, the main reason being that the money was in pounds! Something you rarely come across when there's so many sticker shops that aren't from the UK. This means I can use them, and they will make sense. I plan to use these in my journal when either I've spent a lot or made a lot of money (lets face it, I'll be using them more for when I've purchased something haha).


These were the extras that Lorraine included in my order! (Thank you so much again for all the loveliness you sent!) My favourite out of them all has to be the cameras, again by now you should know that I love my camera stickers too. I find I use them a lot, so having a variety to choose from definitely comes in handy!
These stickers give you a good idea of the range she has available, they are definitely more on the adorable side of the sticker scale, yet they are still very practical. They could be used for decorating or planning.


Lorraine has provided me with a discount code for you all to use!
You can get 10% off any order of £5+ with the code DAISY10
(this expires at the end of September 2015)

If you would like to see the original sticker haul video including all of the shops I shared, then take a look at the video below:


- Daisy X


*Please note that some of these stickers were sent to me for free to review/share. Though I did buy some with my own money. All views & opinions shared are 100% my own.


MyGreenCow

1 comment: