Saturday 17 February 2018

Scrapbooking With Sticker Kitten!

If you've been watching my YouTube channel recently, then you might have seen my December Daily project I was doing over Christmas and during January! Today I thought I'd share a few pages I did in the project using the adorable Penguins and Presents collection from Sticker Kitten!


First of all, something super simple that doesn't have much skill or brain power involved in it, but I thought I'd share anyways, is my little shaker cover for the whole project! I used the beautiful Christmas Sequin mix! The journaling card was from a pack of journaling cards that I got specifically for this project. Then I just popped a load of sequins into the pocket and used my Fuse Tool to seal the top of the pocket.


I ended up using a stamp from another Sticker Kitten product, this was a washi tape style stamp with dots on. I decided to use it along with some actual washi tape to create a bit of layering behind the photo. Stamps like this are so versatile, especially if you don't have a washi tape that works. Also considering the photo I was documenting had pom poms in, I think the dots on the stamp complimented them nicely.


I used some of the beautiful 6x6 papers to pop in the background, again, as I was documenting a photo of the pom pom garland I made, this paper was a brilliant fit for the layout. I love the unique Christmas colour scheme in these papers, and the little penguin die cut's & stickers match so perfectly. I used a bigger penguin die cut on behind the top of the photo, and then I popped a smaller penguin sticker over the top of the photo on the bottom right to help balance things out a bit.


For this second I used two papers from the pack, both of them had a very simple design on. Instead of using some washi on this layout, I chose to rip a strip from one of the papers. If I can't find a washi tape that works with a page then strips of paper are my back up plan. There's almost always a piece of scrapbook paper to do the job, and if there's not then I can always paint or decorate my own.

I layered some candy cane die cut's behind the ripped strip of paper and then put some candy cane stickers on top of it, which created a sort of candy cane garden. This fit really well with the photo I was documenting of our gingerbread house.


I've absolutely loved using these Sticker Kitten products for this project. They are all so cute! The stickers are cut perfect, I've not had any issues with them when peeling them off the sheet. The die cut pieces are cut very close to the design so some of them weren't quite as perfect. But once they are stuck down on a layout, you really can't tell at all! If you are looking for some new crafty supplies, definitely have a look at the Sticker Kitten website! Sarah & James design and create all the products in the UK.


Here's some links to all the products I used on these two pages:


- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

*Please note, even though these products were sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment