Sunday 24 June 2018

My Travelling Notebook, CAME HOME!

If you've been a reader of my blog for a while you may have heard me talk about travelling mail before. If you want to find out more about this hobby then take a look at this blogpost, as I go a little more into how it all works over there.

But I'm excited to share a finished notebook with you today. I set this notebook off on it's travels on the 27th of March 2017, and it arrived home to me on the 5th of June 2018. For a notebook, that's pretty quick! It is a really dinky notebook though, and that's one of the reason's I chose it. I gave this notebook a theme, it was 'favourites' so everyone taking part could share some of their favourite things. I thought this was a pretty simple theme, so again would help with making sure it wasn't travelling for too long.


The notebook has travelled all over the UK, and also made it's way to the US, Italy and Germany!
I didn't give it any specific goal on where it had to travel too, but it was nice to see that it went out of the UK a few times!

Below I've posted a full flip through of the notebook, it's an unlisted video, exclusively for this blogpost, so I hope you enjoy! I also hope everyone who took part doesn't mind me sharing this!


If you want to take part in travelling mail, feel free to join the Facebook group and set off your own notebook or postcard! Travelling mail takes a lot of patience, this took 1 year and 3 months to make it home to me, but that's fast in comparison to some. The waiting game is tricky sometimes, but it's so rewarding in the end when you get something like this arrive home to you.

I hope you enjoyed taking a quick look through this travelling notebook, thank you for reading/watching!

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

No comments:

Post a Comment