Friday 27 July 2018

NEW BLOG SERIES: Sunday Shop Spotlights!

I've decided to start a new blog series on here called 'Shop Spotlights' (I'm keeping the name simple and to the point!)

A couple of Sundays in the month I'll be interviewing different shops in the creative/planner/crafty community, giving them a chance to tell us a bit more about what they do, and getting to know more about the person behind the shopfront. I'm looking forward to finding out more about the shops we all know & love, along with some that you may not have heard of before! I've done my best to think of some different types of questions, to go alongside the generic 'get to know me' questions. So they should be a little more fun than a standard interview!

A bonus for your guys too is that each blogpost will contain an exclusive discount/offer for that shop!

(For complete transparency, this is the only thing I've asked for in return for featuring the shops on my blog. I'm not being paid, or sent freebies. I'm getting some fun content for my blog, you guys are getting an exclusive discount or offer, and the shops involved are getting a platform to let everyone know a bit more about them and their shop.)

The first of the series will be posted on Sunday so keep an eye out, and I hope you are just as excited as I am for this series to start rolling!

If you have any shops recommendations that you would like to see in this series then please let me know, pop me a message on any of my social media, or send me an email and maybe I'll reach out to them!

See you on Sunday,
Daisy X

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment