Tuesday 24 July 2018

Nellie Never Forgets, Greetings Card Subscription!

I love coming across new stationery subscriptions, and this one is a bit different to any I've had before! I really love the idea behind it. They are a relatively new business on the greetings card market so I'm excited to share a little bit about them with you guys!

The lovely Ashley from Nellie Never Forgets got in touch with me and asked if I'd like to share & review a box! He founded the business with a wonderful purpose behind it, to help people stay in touch. I completely agree that a card or any piece of mail sent to someone means so much more than a text message. Who doesn't like getting mail?! (Unless it's a bill...)


In the subscription pack you get three cards sent to you each month for the very reasonable price of £6.99! (plus FREE shipping to the UK!)
The cards arrive packaged in tissue paper, then in a cardboard box, and a plastic mailer (I'm assuming the plastic mailer is to avoid any water damage on the off chance they get wet in transit. But I think they would be perfectly safe with just the cardboard box, which would help with not using any unnecessary plastic). 
It's sent as a large letter, making it small enough to fit through the letterbox, so the postie won't have to knock!


I've got a little stash of greetings cards, and I'm always adding to it. They come in so handy if someone's Birthday has crept up on me and I don't have time to go out and find a card. 

The cards all have really nice simple designs, and on the website it states that they are designed by some of the leading greetings card designers. 
The print quality of the cards is pretty good, I wouldn't say it's top top quality, but it's definitely really nicely done. The card it's printed onto is good quality textured card, and they all come with a kraft envelope.
All the cards are blank on the inside, which is a personal preference of mine because I don't always want the standard 'Happy Birthday' written in there. Sometimes I like to add my own twang to my message! 


As you can see the cards I received weren't all Birthday cards, there was a nice variety for different occasions which I think is definitely the right way to go with this sort of subscription service. Having cards for any occasion is so handy, and also the style of each card is a little different too. 
They all have beautifully simple designs, but there's a mix of different size and style of font on each.


If you don't send cards out to people, I think it's one of those things that is worth getting into the habit of doing. I'm of course a 'happy mailer' so I send lots of mail out to people, just to spread a little sunshine and put a smile on peoples faces.
  A handwritten message is so much nicer to receive over a text. Even though it's a little more expensive than a text, if it brings a smile to someone's face, it's 100% worth it in my mind.


Something I liked with the branding is just how neat and simple it is. The logo that's on the back of them all isn't too busy or fancy so it doesn't take the focus away from the front of the card at all. I'm someone who always takes note of these sorts of things, I appreciate branding that's been nicely done and fits well with the product!


If you would like to try out Nellie Never Forgets then you can get your first box completely FREE! Yep, that's right, FREE.  If you use the code GCFREEBOX your total will come down to £0.00! (If you live outside of the UK there may be postage charges) 

I thought this was so lovely of Ashley to offer this up for you guys, so go check out the website and get some happy mail sent out to your loved ones!


Also you don't have to sign up for a fixed amount of time, you can sign up for however long you want as it's a monthly rolling subscription!

I hope you've enjoyed having a little closer look at the Nellie Never Forgets greetings card subscription. If you grab yourself a free box, let me know!

- Daisy X

*Please note, this is a sponsored blogpost. Even though I've been paid & this box was sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

Follow


No comments:

Post a Comment