Wednesday 15 August 2018

Sighh Designs Order!

I've been following Polly's Instagram for absolutely years now... (not to sound like a total stalker). But I love her simplistic designs and it's been really nice to see her little shop flourish.
She recently had a sale to clear out some older stock and make room for new designs, so I thought I'd head over and take a look!


First of all, this isn't a product but above is her lovely business card!
She designs all the products and packaging herself so everything just seems to fit together no matter what you order. The envelope also came stamped with 'Hello! I am your new stuff' which is one of those little additions to an order that just makes you smile. 


The main thing I wanted to grab was this pin, I've seen it on the shop for a while now and as I'm not really a massive pin collector I never justified buying it. But seeing as it was a little cheaper and since the first time I saw it, I had accumulated a few more pins from various places in that time.. I thought it was worth adding to the 'collection'!  I also can't get over the brilliant packaging, I'm not quite sure how to display it!


I had a little look at what else was in the sale, and ended up popping these two sticker sheets in my basket because I can always use stickers (though lets face it I will most likely hoard these for a few months before sticking them anywhere). They are vinyl stickers so a lot more durable than the average sticker. 


If you haven't come across Polly's shop yet then be sure to check her out. Along with her shop, take a look at her Instagram's! Both her shop & personal Instagram's are definitely worth a follow.
She shares a lot of behind the scenes insta stories and it's really nice to see the process of her products from start to finish, along with the day to day of running a business.

You can find her here:
Instagram: @sighh.co/@pollyvdsz

- Daisy X

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment