Saturday 10 October 2015

October 2015 Pipsticks Pro Pack!


It's that time of the month again! Pipsticks Pro pack time! Woo!!
As I'm sure you all know by now, I get this sticker subscription pack sent to me to share with you guys each month. In return I have been provided with a 15% off discount code for you all to use.
So this months pack, I have to admit was probably one of my favourites.. At first I couldn't figure out why. But I think cameras and the colour yellow may have something to do with it, hehe!


This is an overview of the whole pack. Seeing as it's October they have included a few spooky stickers which was nice to see! I really love the sugar skull ones, I definitely have a thing for sugar skulls, I think they are beautiful.
We've then got some jewels, butterflies, cats, dots and some sheets of bunny girls! Gotta love some randomness right?


The cameras are definitely my favourite in this pack. I have sooo many camera stickers, but I don't go a day without using some sort of camera, so I'm using camera stickers all the time. It's always good to have some stocked up.
I love the variety you receive with Pipsticks. Instead of sending full packs of stickers, you get snippets of sheets, sticker flakes or one sheet from a pack. It's a brilliant way to get more of a variety in your sticker collection!


Of course each month there's a lovely little quote card, this month was 'Don't give up your day dream' which is one of my favourites! Simply because I didn't, and I love my job!
I'm definitely tempted to keep this one to frame and put on the wall in my office when I move :)

So that was the October Pipsticks Pro pack.
Overall I can safely say it's one of the best I've received!

If you want to subscribe, then you can do so here.

Don't forget to use the code GREEN15 to get 15% off any subscription.

Have a lovely weekend!
 - Daisy X

MyGreenCow


*Please note, even though this pack was sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything, especially the cat stickers =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to subscribe but I've had to tell myself no more stickers for a while. :(

    ReplyDelete