Tuesday 13 October 2015

Kings On Toast Planner Review!

So as you may have seen over on my YouTube channel I recently shared a brand new planner I'd been sent to review!
I talked about it a lot over there and showed the insides, but I really wanted to do a additional blogpost just sharing close up photos of the pages and how it's all laid out.
When searching for a planner, this is something I always look for. I feel like a planner is a very personal tool in someones life, so it's nice to know before hand that it will be something that is totally up your street!
I'm warning you now that this blogpost is going to contain a batch of photos, and then at the end I will have a sum up of my review, a link to the video if you want to hear a little more or see it in 'real life', and I will also have a discount code for you all to use!

(Front)

(2016 year overview)

(Goals for 2016)

(Books I want to read list)

(Bucket list style pages)

(Movies and series I want to watch)

(Monthly overview)

(Blog planning page one)

(Blog planning page two)

(Motivational quotes at the top of each blog planning page!)

(Weekly planning pages)

(Declutter guide at the back!)

(Cleaning guide, also at the back)

I'm still very new to the spiral planner world. I have my Ban.do one, which I absolutely love but I use it as a journal so it's a little different.
When I was asked if I wanted to try this planner out I was a little apprehensive, because I've not really ventured into that area before. But I thought what the heck!
I still haven't figured out a way to productively plan my blog and YouTube to their full potential so I may as well give it a try.
When I saw the way the planner was laid out I was very impressed and it really was right up my street. The decoration was minimal, but not bare, and the way things were laid out seemed perfect for the amount of things I tend to plan each week.
Many blog planners I've seen in the past only have space to plan 3 or 4 blogposts a week, this one has seven! Of course I'm not planning to get a blogpost up everyday. But it's really nice to have the option, or if I want to get two blogposts up in one day etc.
The quality of this planner is so good! It also comes in different cover designs, so if this isn't for you, then there are other options available.
Unfortunately the planner doesn't start until January 2016, so I will have to wait until then to fully use it. But I've filled in the person info sheet, and the paper quality is pretty good. It's not like top quality, extremely inky pens may not be so good. But I've used my Coleto pens and they don't really show through enough for it to be an issue. I'm definitely not worried about that at all when I use it in 2016.
I hope that's given you a better idea of this planner!

You can watch the video I did on this planner here:

If you are interested it getting your hands on this planner, you can do so here.
Also feel free to get yourself 10% off! With the code MYGREENCOW10
when you check out (expires 30th of November 2015).
- Daisy X

*Please note, even though this planner was sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

MyGreenCow

3 comments:

  1. I love this and I will be buying it =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daisy, I'm going to watch your you tube video too. I am always looking to be more productive in my blogging so this may be the trick :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this planner! I've been trying to find one to organise my blogging around being a student as I'm starting a new blog in 2016! I'll check them out!

    Emma
    thehappyjournal.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete