Saturday 31 October 2015

October Mini Project - Films to watch!


As you guys may have seen, either on my Blog or my Instagram, I've been adding to my little Halloween project booklet this month! If you want to see a little more about where I got the things to put it together, then have a nosey here as I did a whole separate blogpost on it.
In this blog post I am going to share a couple of the pages I've done! 


So I decided to document a couple of pages on Halloween films I wanted to watch. I chose two that I've not see in a while, and two that I've never seen before.
As always I had a rough idea of how I wanted it to look, but it did turn slightly different. I focused on layering a mixture of papers, journaling cards and washi tape, then once I'd done that I went back in with odd stickers to fill in extra spaces.
The little monster stickers were sent to me as a gift, the pumpkin sticker I got in a set from my local craft store, and the alphabet stickers were from Amazon and Hobbycraft.
I used some typewriter style stamps I had to stamp out the film titles, and then I hand drew the squares to use as tick boxes.


The two films in the above photo, I received from my friend for my Birthday and I've just not had the time to watch them. I do love a good scary film, but I definitely have to be in the right mood for them. Of course October is the perfect time to watch scary films, so I'm glad I got to do this, this month!

I left space next to the check boxes to stamp the date I watched each film and also give it a star rating out of five. After watching a couple on my list I realised that I naturally forget about just how good some of the plot lines are. Insidious I hadn't seen for a few months, but I'd completely forgotten just how creepy the plot is haha.


So yes! They are the first two pages I completed in my little Halloween project! I love how they turned out and it was the perfect way to 'break the ice' with this project. It's a simple little prompt to go with, and it makes it less intimidating to carry on.

I will be sharing some more pages during November, so keep an eye out for that!
I'll then share a full flip through over on my YouTube channel once I've completed it.

Thank you for reading, and Happy Halloween!

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

1 comment:

  1. Daisy I love that pumpkin page you did on Brimbles post!! These pages look awesome as well!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete