Wednesday 1 March 2017

Lollipop Box Club, Unboxing! February 2017!

It's that time again! I've got my February Lollipop Box to share with you all! 
The theme of this kit is Pizza & Popcorn Party, which I think is a pretty fun and unique theme. 
As soon as I opened the box I could instantly smell popcorn, I was pretty intrigued as to where the smell was coming from...


If you haven't seen or heard of the Lollipop Box Club before, it's a crafty subscription service, and each month you get a kit full of various crafty bits and pieces to use in various projects. If you are a journaler or happy mailer, then this is definitely a box you might want to consider. Bear in mind though it's made up of lots of little bits and pieces, rather than full packs of supplies.
Personally I like that there's such variety in each pack, but I know some people may not prefer having lots of small things.


As always the boxes are so beautifully packed, you can tell a lot of time goes into the packing process. Plus it all somehow managed to stay in place even after travelling through the postal system!
At first glance the thing that instantly jumps out at me is the Pizza paper clip... safe to say I'm now obsessed with it!


Above is an overview of everything that is in the kit! As always there's a mixture of stickers, ephemera, memo sheets, various embellishments, ribbon, a mystery gift, a DIY, a pen, paper clip, washi, and of course a Lollipop Box wouldn't be complete without a lollipop!
This photo should give you a good idea of what the Lollipop Box Club is about.


Now this was this month's mystery gift! It was also the reason the box smelt so strongly of Popcorn... It's a lovely Popcorn scented candle! The mystery gift each month isn't always craft related, and I quite like that. I also think it's great how Lisa incorporates other small businesses in these kit's, I love coming across new shops!


There were also some stickers from Peace Love Plan Shop, these ones had a fun 'Popcorn party' theme! 
Something that I'm also really excited to use in a journaling spread, is an actual Popcorn box. Not something I've ever thought of using before, but how fun would that look on a journaling spread documenting a date night or something?!


One thing I really love about these boxes is the thought that goes into each individual piece of packaging. I absolutely loved how these pegs have been packaged and displayed. Such a simple idea, but they just look great! There's definitely many ideas in here if you are a happy mailer, for how you can package up letters and gifts for a penpal, in a really fun way!


As always there's free printable's for everyone who subscribes to the box! These were this month's freebies. I'm not a massive printables fan, mainly because my printer isn't the best. But I think I'm going to have to hop on, and get these cute ticket printables, how nice are they?!

If you want to subscribe to the Lollipop Box Club, you can do so below..
Get £2 off when you subscribe with the code 'PROMOCOW'

Here are some of the previous unboxing's I have done in the past..


Thanks so much for reading! Have a lovely Wednesday!

- Daisy X

MyGreenCow

*Please note, even though this box was sent to me free of charge, this does not sway my views and opinions. I will always share my honest views on the product and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment